Congratulations to you Yard of the Month winners!! The Yard of the Month program recognizes VOHL residents that contribute to the beauty of our neighborhood. Each month (May – September) four yards are selected. Winners receive a $25 gift card to Home Depot and the honor of a “Yard of the Month” sign placed in […]
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Josh contributed a whooping 7 entries.
Entries by Josh
AT&T will be upgrading their infrastructure in our neighborhood. The work is being performed on behalf of AT&T by contractors. (This work is NOT being done by the HOA.) The construction activities will involve the 10’ PUE (Public Utilities Easement) that is located across the front yard of all homes in the community. The facilities will primarily […]
Current pool notifications for residents: – The KOALA KARE stations have been installed in BOTH changing rooms at the pool as of today. – A new pool service company will start 8/1/15.
This post contains a gallery of photos for viewing by residents only. Please log in to view.
On September 24 2008 Homeowners Residents and Officials of Villages of Hidden Lake met with City Officials Lauri GillamACM and Glen Holzer. This post has pictures from that event for resident viewing only. Please log in to view them.
This post contains a gallery for resident viewing only. Please log in to view it.
- Architectural Approval
- Assessment Dues
- Common Areas
- Common Grounds Meeting Notes
- Community Resources
- HOA Annual Meeting
- HOA Board of Directors
- HOA Committees
- HOA Property Management Company
- My Account
- New Resident
- Our Community
- Reset Password
- RESPOND TO SURVEY BY 01/05/2019
- VOHL Charity Auction
- Trunk or Treat Photos 2019October 27, 2019 - 3:00 pm
- Make your home The Solution to Stormwater Pollution!October 14, 2019 - 8:03 pm
- National Night Out Photos 2019October 1, 2019 - 6:23 pm
- 2019 VOHL Fence ReplacementSeptember 2, 2019 - 9:33 pm
- December 2018 Yard of the Month WinnersDecember 21, 2018 - 3:33 pm